Adopting PDF as the standard document format in your daily work will provide big benefits for your business. PDF has become the most widely-used format in the world for its portable and cross-platform capabilities. What’s more, it won’t be likely to go away even the technology is moving so quickly. So, here comes the problem, how to manage these PDF documents when you have hundreds and even thousands of them?
Correct. Join PDF together could be a good option. This will reduce the number of your files and save your hard disk space. More importantly, there is no need for you to fish for a needle in the ocean of files.
As there are already hundreds of PDF merger products in the digital marketing, in this post, I will show you a new online web app which you can rely on to merge PDF documents online for free.
How to merge PDF document online for free with PDF Merge Free
PDF Merge Free is an online web app which is designed for merging multiple PDF documents into one. With the development of technology in nowadays, there are no technical problems for developers to write efficient codes to combine PDF files and pages. So, service providers should offer something more attractive to outstand. For the side of PDF Merge Free, we have found something advantages deserving highlighted.
1. 100% free. PDF Merge Free charge no fee for users who are using their PDF combination service. Most importantly, there is no need to sign up or left the email address to receive the merged PDF document. In another words, your private information is highly protected.
2. No Ads. The web interface is clean and straightforward. What’s more, there are no ads displaying on the webpage which will distract your attentions.
3. Reliable and speedy. After testing its functionality, we found its service is stable and fast. You can view the automate gif image below which shows the steps of merging PDF documents.
Simple steps to merge PDF files online with PDF Merge Free
Step 1. Drop files on the drop zone and adjust the order.
Step 2. Click “Upload and Merge” to upload the files and call the combination service.
Step 3. Click “Download Merged PDF” to get the combined PDF file.
What’s more: If you need to extract text from screenshot or image then EasyscreenOCR tool can help you.
Use its offline software to merge PDF on Windows or Mac.
PDF Merge Free doesn’t only provide online service to combine PDF documents but also offers offline software for users if you have further requirements to merge PDF. You can use its desktop software on your Windows system or Mac OS X if you:
1. Need to merge PDF without network connected.
2. Need to merge parts of a PDF instead of the whole PDF.
3. Do not want to upload your sensitive PDF file to the server.
If you are a Windows user, you can download the Windows software: PDF Merge Pro. There are some features you can make use of.
1. Merge selected pages of each PDF.
2. Set password to protect the resulted PDF.
3. No Adobe Acrobat required.
If you are a Mac user, you can download the Mac software: PDF Merge Split for Mac. It is small in size (only 2.5Mb) and 100% free.
1. Merge whole PDF or parts of PDF in Mac OS X.
2. Split, keep and extract pages from PDF in Mac OS X.
3. No Adobe Acrobat required.
After reading this post, you will know an alternative method to merge PDF document. PDF Merge Free not only provides online service to combine PDF files into one, but also offer powerful offline software to help you merge PDF on Windows and Mac OS X. The most important thing is, it is 100% free.
Thanks for reading! Share your opinions and Read More about such Tech & How to posts at TechCrack Blog.