One of the popular and major issues that demand urgent attention and cure is Yahoo Mail not receiving emails. This issue demands attention because the main point of Yahoo mail is exchanging emails and if it stops its primary work, it gets urgent to fix the issue. The users of Yahoo have been asking about another popular question, and that is how to set up Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2016? This seems to be a popular question, and the users are way too interested to find out the solution. The topic seems to be popular and the demand of the user is to find out a solution to this problem. Have a look at this article as it might be helpful for you!
How to Setup Yahoo Mail in Outlook 2016?
The steps are easy to do, but sometimes, we are unable to find out the actual reason behind the problem, and so the solution gets delayed. Even, you might have to change the Yahoo Mail settings for Outlook to setup it properly. You can also follow the different steps to fix the problem. The steps are given below:
- At first, you are required to switch on your computer
- Make sure your system is connected to the Internet. If it is not connected, then connect it
- Next, Open Outlook 2016
- You are required to go to the File tab
- You have to add an account. So, you have to click on add account button, you would find this button just above the account settings
- Select additional Server types or a manual setup
- Then, under the option of service, select POP or IMAP
- Next, you are supposed to add your user information
- After you are done with adding your required and detailed information about the user then, you are supposed to enter your server information clearly
- Under the user information and the server information, you would be asked information regarding the account type, incoming mail server, outgoing mail server (SMTP) and also you are supposed to login information in details
- Next, you are supposed to go to ‘more settings’
- Then, select the outgoing server type
- You are required to click on the box, next to My Outgoing Server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Now, select the radio button
- Select, Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Click on next
- At last, click on finish
These are the different ways and steps to solve this issue. We have also discussed the Yahoo mail settings for Outlook and the various ways of changing it. You can read this article and try to solve the entire problem manually. Alternatively, a few problems cannot be solved by us and demand the experts’ advice. To stay connected to the experts and technicians you need to contact Yahoo Customer Service number. The experts are present 24*7 to help you and guide you with the different solutions.