Salt to taste
Black Cumin Seeds
Onion, chopped — 1 no
Salt — to taste
Chili powder — ½ tsp
Coriander, chopped — 1 no
Chaat masala — ¼ tsp
Poha (pressed rice) — ½ cup
Paneer, grated — ¼ cup
1. In the food processor using the option of dough mixer blade, add in the all-purpose flour, little salt, ajwain,black cumin seeds and butter and mix to make a short crust kind of dough. Add little water and make into stiff dough.
2. For the stuffing, in a bowl, add some chopped onions, salt, chili powder, coriander, chaat masala, poha, and grated paneer. Mix all the ingredients well.
3. Make lemon size balls out of the flour dough. Roll them into flat round small chapattis. Cut each chapatti into half. Fold each piece to make cones.
4. Fill in the stuffing mixture and seal the edges using little water.
5. Preheat the air fryer at 180 degree C for 5 minutes.
6. After 5 minutes, pull out the basket and arrange the samosa in the basket and cook for 170 degree C for 4 minutes.
7. Pull out the basket and brush the samosa with little oil and cook for about 6-7 minutes at 160 degree C.
8. Remove and serve hot with any sauce of your choice.