Everybody is familiar with the word Facebook. It is the largest social media platform to connect with family and friends. So far, it is the best social media site in the world, where you can exchange your thoughts, images, videos and create business pages. It has proven to be one of the largest online community which brought the world closer. People from various nations, gender, age-group can be seen on Facebook. Users can easily access their Facebook account from the desktop as well as mobile devices. Billions of people use Facebook for their personal and professional use. Facebook is the sea of immense features, but also vulnerable to technical dilemmas. It has over 2 billion users and this number is increasing with tremendous speed. Thus, the safety and security of the user’s personal data and their accounts, become a crucial task for Facebook. You can contact Facebook Customer Service.
Facebook has evolved and changed its privacy policies, in order to give better security for user’s profiles. Now it can easily identify the suspicious activity and penalize the related account immediately. However, hackers or spammers get penalized, but sometimes Facebook becomes hard at loyal and real people users too, hence they face issues like “Locked and blocked account”.
- Reasons for a locked and Blocked Account:
- Updating Database or Cleanup Procedure
- Reported for illegal activity
- Multiple warning from Facebook
- Suspicious Activity
- Adding unknown friends on Facebook
- Creating a random and fake profile
- The manifestation that your account has been locked
- Trouble while signing in on Facebook
- Errors while posting anything
- Unable to change the password
- Blocked friend request
- Unable to change Facebook settings
Facebook Account Temporarily Locked Solution. How to recover?
You will receive a message “For security reason your account is temporarily locked”, once your Facebook account gets locked. To unblock your Facebook account follow below given steps:
Clear the cache and Security Verification
Don’t open your Facebook account for up to 96 hrs. Clear the cache, history and temp files etc. It will help to get back your account.
If you can’t wait to recover your account, you can go through DIY methods mention below:
- You can verify your ownership by confirming your mobile number. Facebook will send a code that you need to enter and verify your Facebook account. Once you have verified, it may unlock your Facebook account.
- Account authenticity: Facebook offers you an option to verify by identifying the photos of your friends. You need to recognize most five photos to unlock your Facebook account.
- After finishing the identifying the tagged photo process, a message will pop up “Account verified congratulation!”
- Facebook will ask you for a password reset. Set your new strong password for a Facebook account by following steps.
- After completing all tasks, you are all set to use your Facebook account.
In case these above steps won’t help, you can submit an appeal by visiting Facebook help page or can take help from experts by dialing Facebook Technical Support Number. available round the clock for instant help and solution regarding Facebook issues.