We are very committed to ensure that privacy of the users are never compromised at VidLyf see your right to privacy seriously, and We want you to feel very comfortable using our website.
This policy does not apply to other entities that are not owned or controlled by the site’s owner, nor does it apply to persons that are not employees or agents of our website.
Your privacy is very important to us. At VidLyf we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Like most website operators, VidLyf collects non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, referring site & the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand visitors use of our website.
We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users who comment on our blogs. We only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors interact with VidLyf in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that We gather depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Our updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, we collect such information only so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience : (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website : (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service : (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails : The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.